Friday, November 9, 2007

OUTSIDE

Jackson loves being outside, so we spend a good portion of the afternoons I'm home with him outside. I think he has figured out what outside means, because I asked him if he wanted to go outside and he went and got his shoes. :)


What is up with the rainbow in this picture?


He had a good time picking up leaves.




We visited Maggie in the backyard. Jackson just loves her.


Oh and thanks to Aunt Julie and Uncle Jerry for the cute hat - it fits perfectly this year, and is so cute! Plus, he left it on, which must mean he loves it. Or he understood when I threatened him w/ returning inside if he didn't keep his hat on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He was trying to get his hat off because it was on backwards. Beth gets an "A" for effort and a "C" for attention to detail.

Beth said...

I hate you.

Quit using our child's blog to try and rile me up.