Saturday, November 10, 2007

Jackson + Santa = Not Friends

We took Jackson to see Santa today, even though it is a bit early. Today was the first day Santa was open for business, but Jackson's grandparents were visiting so we decided it might be fun to take him to see Santa.

We were wrong.

Well, wrong that it would be fun for him. It was, however, hysterical for us.

And the reason why? This picture:


We may try to go back sometime to see if Jackson has warmed up to Santa. He didn't even want a piece of candy. Santa offered it, and Jackson threw it on the ground! It's funny, because I thought he would enjoy Santa. Every time we go to the local hardware store, he always wants to walk over and see the inflatable Santa. I guess the real, live Santa is too much for him.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOVE it! They'll be fast friends in no time.

Just try the candy again, Santa.

Mrs. Morgan said...

How stinkin' adorable! Poor Jackson! Well, poor Santa! He must have felt like a big jerk. Ha ha! I am sure he will warm up to him in the next month when he is seeing Santa faces all over the place! Well, maybe...hopefully! :)

Catie said...

I dare not take Elliott to see Santa - I fear for Santa's safety!!! Jackson obviously feels the same way about Santa that Elliott does. I think Elliott's thoughts are, "Hey dude, bring me toys, but don't even think about touching me!"

This pic is priceless & will give you joy forever!!! I would have had to laugh too!

Erica said...

Jackson will forever be the poster child for Santa pictures! This is undoubtedly the best picture ever. :)

I'm pretty sure he'll warm up to Santa soon...once he realizes what he can get out of that jolly old elf. LOL