Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Toddler Art

Earlier this evening, Jeff and I were both in the kitchen making dinner. Jackson was quiet in the other room, which should have been the first sign that something was up. I went in to get him for dinner, and I found this:


Of course, he is innocent, look at that face! He could never color with a sharpie on my laptop.


On closer inspection, is that a sharpie beauty mark on Jackson's face?


It looks like we have solved the mystery and found the guilty party... giving Mommy the stink eye won't save you, Jackson! We caught you, black handed.


If you'd like a sweet customized laptop, feel free to email me. I can probably arrange something.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

OMG. Dying. That is hilarious! I love the beauty mark...and for the party responsible for bathtime tonight...be thankful that's ALL he did!

I love the laptop; I'll let you know if I need some custom work!

Crystal said...

Oh nooooooooooo! Any chance one of those magic erasers will take it off? If not, just remember the thing will be obsolete in about 12 days anyway, and then you can get a new one! =)