Thursday, May 1, 2008

19 months... sigh

So, where does the time go? I feel like we were just saying he was officially 18 months old, and suddenly he's 19 months old?!?! It definitely goes by too fast. 19 months old isn't much different from 18 months old. He has a few new words (a favorite being "UH OH"), and tantrums are in full force. He loves to be outside, and he still loves the phone. If you call us, you will hear him screeching in the background because he wants the phone.

Enough boring commentary - onto the real reason people check this blog. THE PICTURES! He is pretty much the cutest kid ever, so I understand.

Calm Jackson:
Happy Jackson:

Not-so-happy Jackson:

I'm a very lucky mom, though, because Jackson has already learned to pick flowers and bring them to me. I certainly don't mind that they are dandelions. He is on a budget. If you know Jeff, you know that's true!



Isn't he the sweetest?

Next time this week, I will be finished with finals, and Jeff was finished with finals today. Just a little update for anyone who cares about our scholastic pursuits. Oh and I graduate NEXT Saturday. Finally, right? Don't worry, Jackson has a super cute ensemble to wear to the ceremony.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

LOVE it! What a sweetheart! I love, love, love the 2nd picture!!

Stephanie said...

Love the orange Crocs!

Happy 19 months!

Crystal said...

Congrats on your graduation!! I can't believe what a Little Boy he's become. He's, like, a KID and stuff...and a cute one at that!

Mrs. Morgan said...

Unbelievably cute, that Jackson. I love that he brings you flowers already! Too cute.

Jett Thomas said...

So cute!!! Congrats on the graduation. I might need a little legal advice in the near future. My dh has gotten into some shady deals trading zebronky's. :)