Saturday, March 10, 2007

Month Three


I have to say this one of my favorite times. Jackson started sleeping great through the night (10-11 hours), and he was so much fun during the day. He really began to enjoy playing, and we had his reflux under control. Also, I have a lot of pictures because we celebrated his first Christmas, he was baptized and we got a new camera battery!

His baptism was really great. So many people came, and it was really nice that we were able to have it at St. Mary's, where Jeff and I were married. Fr. Bill was great to work with, and really accommodating since we came in from out of town. Jackson didn't even fuss, and he ended up on the cover of "The Criterion"!

Christmas was also a lot of fun, but we did too much traveling! We wanted to see everybody, but it was hard to balance seeing everyone and keeping Jackson happy. He did sleep well at my parents which was great, and it was fun to spend the holidays there. We also took him to see Santa, which was fun. We actually hoped he would cry since I specifically bought a "Bah Humbug" onesie for the occasion. I figured the chances of an unhappy face were much higher than a happy one!

I'm sure Jackson hit some milestones this month, but all I can really remember is that he started grasping his toys.

Pictures from this month:
share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AbsmjFy5YuGNa

No comments: