Monday, September 8, 2008

Jackson's First Day of "School"

Jackson had his first day of school today, and by school we mean Mother's Morning Out. The church that his grandparents go to has a preschool and then they also offer a morning out program. So we signed Jackson up, and today was his first day! Now for some pictures of this momentous occasion.

Eating his breakfast - it's the most important meal of the day, of course!


Smiling for his first day of school.



Looking a little mischievous.


Bye, Mom. I'm ready for school now.


Showing me his baa-paa (thank you DORA!).



Headed to the car for his first day of school.


I think he had a good time, and he had a good report as far as behavior goes. I think the real test will be next week at drop off, but I think he'll do just fine!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

He is TOO cute. Benjamin has the same backpack!!

Anonymous said...

wow wow wow - I can't believe what a handsome little man he is! How did momma do without him?