Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A daily dose of Jackson's cuteness

Today when we were playing outside, I decided to take some pictures of Jackson because he looked so cute! It was a beautiful day outside, a bit cool, so we got to break out some of the fall clothes, which I enjoyed. Jackson, well, he liked the hat. Otherwise he couldn't have cared less.

Onto the cuteness.

I LOVE this picture. He looks so handsome and adorable. I love his eyes. So blue!


Showing me his hat. He was a fan, thankfully!


Playing a little peek-a-boo with his hat. Where's Jackson?

I think I see him...

Oh there he is! He had a blast doing this and thought he was SO funny. It was and it was pretty much the cutest thing ever.


A flower for mommy, and a smile as I showed him how to blow on the dandelion.

Demonstrating his new skill.

We had a lot of fun outside today, and Jackson confirmed, yet again, that he is a HAM for the camera. It just makes me more excited for family pictures. We scheduled some for November at Purdue University's West Lafayette campus with Samantha Uphold of Samantha Uphold Photography. I seriously cannot wait - she's incredibly talented, and I think our pictures will be gorgeous!

No comments: