Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Trip to the park!








Jackson and I went to the park today, and we were the only people there! Usually there are a lot of people at the park, but I guess it was either too windy and cold or naptime for everyone else. We had a lot of fun though, and Jackson loved walking around there. When we were leaving, there was a bee flying around us, and I swatted it away. We got into the car, and I was taking Jackson's shoes off because they were a bit dirty. He started fussing, so I reached into my pocket for his pacifier. I got stung by the bee! It had flown into my pocket. What are the odds? Anyway, I sort of flipped out because it was in the car with us and because it hurt, so Jackson started crying and then kept giving me hugs. He must have known I was hurt!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

So, so cute. And I'm really impressed w/ your new camera.