Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Pumpkin Patch!


The first pumpkin he picked out


Then he had to put on his poop face. It's a sign that this is his pumpkin, since he was comfortable enough to poop by it. Toddlers are seriously so funny.


Jackson and his Aunt Danielle (his godmother).


Ooo, a weird bumpy pumpkin. Maybe he wants this one instead.


Getting a closer look.


And, we're back to our first pumpkin. We decided to get this one, because I thought the bumpy one was ugly. We had a lot of fun at Huber's with Danielle, and tomorrow or Friday, Jackson gets to paint his pumpkin. Don't worry, I'll take lots of pictures of his artwork. I'm sure it will be beautiful! I'd also like everyone to note his super cute "little pumpkin" onesie. Very appropriate for the pumpkin patch. :)

1 comment:

Catie said...

Elliott liked Huber's too - I think it will have to become a yearly tradition.