Monday, October 13, 2008

Our Fishing Trip

Or should it be titled, Jeff's Fishing Trip?

I know, I know, I promised pictures of the beach and Washington like 2 weeks ago. Well, they're coming, I swear. But I figured I better get on the fishing trip pictures before I got even more behind.

We went to Kentucky Lake in Gilbertsville, KY with our friends Doug and Sunny. Doug and Jeff were really into the fishing and even caught some fish that they ate (ew!). On Saturday, we all got to go on a boat, but much to my dismay there was not a lot of boating, but a lot of fishing. Bo-ring! Jackson had a good time though.

The view from the lakehouse.


The dock, Jeff fishing off it, and Doug fishing off the shore.


Jackson letting me know Daddy was home from fishing.


Jeff and Doug walking up the evil, awful hill to our lakehouse.


On Friday, when we were waiting for Jeff and Doug to get home from fishing, Jackson took some pictures on the dock.

The view:

The lovely Sunny:

On Saturday, we met Doug and Jeff at the marina. When we got there, Doug showed off the baaaasssssss he caught.



And, finally, Jackson, on the boat.


We had a lot of fun, and had great weather! Maybe we'll do it again sometime, but if we do, Sunny and I are going to do a little more coordinating. We can't trust the boys to do it! ;)

1 comment:

Shaun and Ami said...

that looks so fun and relaxing!