Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Countdown to 2 is ON!

I can't believe how close Jackson is to two now! He is 21 months old today, and will be 2 three months from now! He is growing up way too fast.


A crazy hair picture for his Aunt Danielle. Yes, he needs a haircut. It is getting a little long in the back. Last week when we were visiting Danielle, Ryan and Rece, Danielle said that every time she sees Jackson his hair is even crazier than it was the last time. So this picture is for her - CRAZY HAIR:


Jackson has a little red wagon we got him, and he loves it. He decided to give me a break from giving him a ride tonight and he pulled his wagon around the neighborhood. Unfortunately he had no one who wanted or needed a ride.









I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't want a ride from this handsome guy! Even if he does have crazy hair.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Happy 21 months! I love the crazy hair. B has a bad case of it, himself...

xoxo.

Crystal said...

I'd hop in, but I assume J would like his wagon to remain in one piece! ;) Super cute pics!