Thursday, February 7, 2008

Our 100th post!

So I can't believe this is our 100th post! I started this blog last year, and at the time, Jackson was learning to roll over and sit up. It's hard to believe that he is now running everywhere and talking!

Here is the picture from our first post, and he looks SO different now! He's such a baby in that picture.


And now he's a big boy, who loves to wear Mommy's barrettes, and has a crazy, silly personality.


And a side view, so you can see his Pebbles ponytail better.


Sorry it has been so long since I last updated - I am going to try to be better from now on. I know you all missed his incredible cuteness!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

He's so cute! Isn't it crazy how different they are in a year??

Mrs. Morgan said...

Agh, he's so adorable!!!