Saturday, August 25, 2007

Fun w/ the family!



Jackson is so excited about meeting his new cousin, Iris.


And here she is!



He's not too sure what exactly Iris is.

I think he warmed up to her though, and got a little interested.


Look, his Gammy is trying to give him some wine. She's not babysitting anytime soon. ;)


Aunt Janice with sweet baby Iris.


I think he wants me to stop taking his picture.


Uncle Jeff, torturing Jackson, while Gammy looks on, not saving Jackson. Did I mention that she's not babysitting anytime soon?


Jackson and my cousin, Stephanie, but we consider her an "aunt" since she's the closest thing I have to a sister!

We had fun tonight seeing everyone and meeting Iris. She's a beautiful baby, and it was funny to see Jackson look at her because I don't think he knew exactly what she was.

No comments: